The requirement is to build a brand new real estate portal with end user, real estate agents, builders (realtors) and admin functionality. The website will allow users to post properties for sale, lease & rent.
This project is NOT for a simple front end real estate website. Please bid ONLY if you have the following experience (must provide references)
HIGH LEVEL TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Already have worked on any BIG existing online Real Estate Portal
- Already possess an advanced real estate portal template having the following (including but not limited to) the major business logic and technical functionality
--- Advanced real estate business logic integrated in terms of managing multiple kinds of users (end user, real estate agents, builders, admins etc)
--- Advanced revenue generation logic built in to the website including but not limited to multiple subscriptions, adsense or banner ad space management on individual pages etc
--- Advanced built-in SEO module including but not limited to management of all kinds of meta tags in all pages, implementation of dynamic landing pages
--- Multilingual front end interface
--- Social media integration
--- Integration with Google MAPs and/or Google Earth to get Ariel pictures of the property and neighborhood without leaving the site.
--- Mandatory mobile apps (iPhone & Android) should be available with the websites. Note that mobile apps should be available for both end users & real estate agents
- Dedicated full-time Project Manager needs to be assigned to coordinate all activities
- Assigned team members working on the project should be available on Skype
- Escrow payments, NDA and general software contractual requirements must be met
At this stage, we are looking for the right partner who have mandatory previous experience in this field. Further technical requirements & design layout for website & mobile apps will be inspired from trulia, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work