Affiliate marketing website
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $470 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have an existing mobile website that displays products from affiliates. Currently it uses Google's shopping affiliate program (GAN) but it has severe limitations. The checkout process sucks and it's only really good for US and Canadian customers.
I need the affiliate program redone. You can use any other affiliate program ([url removed, login to view], linkshare, etc) if you choose to do so or optimize GAN to suit my users' needs that I have identified as follow. I can share what I have so far if you're interested and you can adjust the current pages to optimize them.
1. Users should be able to purchase products internationally.
2. The checkout process should allow me to auto-populate ALL fields. I have the user's information saved in my app and as long as the field names are always the same on the checkout page, that should take care of this requirement. It would be even better if there is a way for me to entirely auto-submit the payment and shipping page and take the users directly to a confirmation page that displays their shipping address, payment information, etc and allows them to complete the purchase simply by pressing a button confirming their purchase. This has to be optional, though, as not all users save payment and shipping information. So, if this information is not saved, I must be able to route the users to a page where they can enter all this information and then go to a confirmation page.
3. When I perform a search operation the page displaying results should be very clean and appealing. It should display the item's image, price, shipping cost, currency, a brief description (limited to a certain number of characters, configurable, such as 500 characters), etc. Anything that really helps the user get a good idea of what the product is.
4. If the user clicks on the product in the results page, they should be taken to a detailed view of the product giving them as much detail about the product as possible.
5. The results should be paged. I.e., each page should display 25 results and the user should be able to go to the next or previous page.
6. I need to be able to pass keywords to a page to display search results. For instance, I should be able to call [url removed, login to view] to display clothes for sale through my affiliates that ship to / sell in the US.
7. The website should look great in mobile web browsers. It should be responsive. My app runs on iOS in particular so it has to look great on all iOS devices.
8. Bug-free and secure.
You can use existing affiliate scripts, customize mine, or write your own.
Big points to a bidder that can make the checkout page seamless and bypass the entry of shipping and payment information (point 2) and go straight to a confirmation page. This could be done by passing all those fields as a parameter. I can see this being done by having a page such as [url removed, login to view] that takes shipping information, payment information etc as parameters and displaying a "Confirm" button that allows the user to quickly confirm their purchase. Again, this has to be optional as not all users have this information saved.
This is a pretty straight-forward project for someone who has experience with this type of work.
Please mention the following items in your bid.
1. Can you bypass the payments page conditionally as I mentioned in point 2 above in the requirements?
2. How long will it take you to complete this project?
3. Which language will you be coding the page in?
4. Examples of affiliate pages you have developed before. I need links to be able to determine the best and most capable bidders.
If you don't answer these questions your bid will be ignored.
My current website displays results as seen in the attached screenshots (normal and zoomed out). I coded that myself and due to lack of time I'd like someone to add the above-mentioned requirements. Feel free to ask questions. I know exactly what I am very particular / picky.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online