Alterations to existing web page
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £20 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £25 GBP
We currently have a page (see attached) which need need some amendments making to it :-
1. The rest of the site is run using our shopping cart system (this is a static page) and the links in the left hand menu update automatically when the site is amended globally. However the links at the top of the page (Home, About Us, Help Centre, Contact Us etc etc) do not update when we change the site (they are static content) so ideally we would like it so it did update automatically. If this is not possible, then we need to the links to be updated to match those now on the main site and all other pages.
2. We then need to add some new fields to the form on the page. We need - flue diameter pull down box with option 125, 150, 175, 100 & 200 and a drop down box for "Flue Outlet" with options Top & Rear.
3. We then need to add the new diagrams (as attached) and some more fields to the form collecting the measurements in mm for the distances shown on the diagram. So there will be a box for A-G and then one for P and H also. Also a drop down box to select "Internal or External".
4. All the form must be complete with the exception of E, C & H which are optional and all data sent to us.
The form currently uses captcha and data validation and must continue to use these as we used to get alot of spam through before these were added. We have a good example of this system in place already on another site which we can show you on request.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online