Asos.com replica from similar Wordpress eCommerce template
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $668 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$150 - $355 USD
For this project we seek a highly skilled individual or team of professionals. You will be working from an existing Wordpress eCommerce template already very alike the wished for solution. The assignment is to develop and apply exact [url removed, login to view] look, feel and functionality to the template using [url removed, login to view] as direct reference.
Requirements on freelancer(s):
1. You have excellent knowledge in building websites in general and eCommerce websites in particular and you easily apply knowledge to Wordpress environment. (Note, there is an already developed template from which you will be working from.)
2. You or your team are highly independent.
3. You have excellent track records in deliverance and customer satisfaction.
4. You deliver on time and on budget.
5. You are fast and accurate, paying attention to details always with the references site in mind and how functions dynamically work and adjust.
6. You are communicative and available.
7. You are solution-oriented. You find the smartest solutions.
Demands on solution:
8. Must be highly user friendly (both backend and frontend), smartly developed. It's extremely important that managing products, campaigns, logistics and payment works intelligently. For instance managing multiple products/automatic synchronization of product folders from computer should be part of solution. There must be some sort of easy solution for management of multiple products. With smart we suggest easy navigation few clicks for end customer. You may choose working between Woocommerce or Getshopped with the template.
8.1. Payment methods will mainly be card as [url removed, login to view] as well as Klarna invoice solution(s).
9. The finished product should be smart and clean, a customization of the Wordpress template.
10. The finished product is delivered as a Wordpress template with the possibility to load demo material. (Demo material is already included in the existing template.)
11. The solution will have structured and have clear documentation as well as being well-structured in commenting in the code.
12. The solution will work flawlessly, free from bugs, with great user friendliness and flow.
13. The solution will work on Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE and other common browsers.
14. The solution must maintain it's responsive functionality. if needed, use [url removed, login to view] as reference on other devices.
Scope of project:
Since you will be working from an existing Wordpress eCommerce template, already very alike the wished for solution, we belive the project will run for a maximum lenght of two weeks (14 days), i.e. the 14th of June at the latest.
We will be available for testing the solution and prefer communication via Skype and/or Gmail. Contact details and FTP and Wordpress login, with template already installed, will be provided from project start.
Mr. Cross & team
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online