A coder is required to rebuild an assessment website.
Schools will register to the website and receive username and password at the time of registration. The teacher who registers should be able to upload a class list of students using an excel spreadsheet. A unique username and password is generated for each student and the teacher can set a test from a list of tests created from the admin section by the owner of the website.
The functionalities from admin should include:
1. A variety of subjects to choose from such as maths, english, information technology, etc. There should be various options when setting a test. Example, Keystage, non-calculator, calculator, time duration etc. All subjects except maths will be under construction.
2. Mark for the question entered at the time the test is being created so that the final result sac be calculated.
4. Type of question. Example, multiple choice, input answer etc. Other options such as selecting the correct answer/explanation from a flyout, descriptive answers, drag and drop etc should be possible.
5. Level/grade/percentage mark given at the end of the test to the student taking the test
6. A spreadsheet generated for download by the teacher at the end of the test. The spreadsheet gives an analysis of each student performance, question by question, the percentage of learners correct, etc.
A current website is available for viewing by the chosen bidder but the functionalities are limited and only focus on the subject of Mathematics. The coder will be required to ensure there are no limitations in setting questions from the admin section of the website. For example, all mathematical symbols should be available to use when creating a maths test.
The coder must ensure an appropriate program is used so that questions can be created with the option of adding the answer box/checkboxes/flyout/dropdown menus/ etc. Questions must be created ‘freeform’ This means the person creating the test (Owner of the website) can choose the layout of text, picture, where the answer box will appear etc for each question created.
It is important that questions are shown one per page with no horizontal or vertical scrolling and the option to click next to display the other questions. The answer types for the questions must vary from textbox/drag and drop/drawing lines and shapes/point and click to colour squares on a grid, etc.
The design and layout of the website must look professional. For the subject of mathematics, examples on different types of layout for questions can be seen on mymaths. See [url removed, login to view] and look at their sample lessons for examples. I can send a power point presentation on different types of questions if required.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $1940 for this job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your requirements.We have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Price is for all programming work to be done in PHP/MYSQL. Design you need to get it from a designer which i can integrate later into programming. so let me know frm you.
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Hi, We have gone through your requirement and assure you the product of your choice with excellent quality, please check your inbox for more detail.Thanks!