- Status Closed
- Budget €30 - €2000 EUR
- Total Bids 54
We want to make an auction website. It has to be in Dutch. There has to be CMS system with a backend. Maybe existing ones like joomla/opencart(I have experience with). It has the following requirements:
• Companies have to place products to our website
• The products have to be accepted by us in the backend before they’re visible in the website.
• We can pick a product as auction of the day
• There need to be categories for the different products
• We need to send a newsletter to all our contacts
• There need to be a file where all contact data is saved
• It is a highest bid auction
• There has to be a menu-bar with articles which we can edit
• Bids have to be [url removed, login to view] euro higher than the bid before
• Costumers have to get a message if someone bids higher
• Costumers has to accept our terms
• Visitors have to be able to subscribe at the front page
• Companies have to choose when they place their product between: Send or / and retrieve
Create an Account
• There has to be an unlimited registration of customers
• Customers registrations can always be refused and denied
• Costumers have to be 18 years or older
• Only upon approval of the General Conditions may have to register
• We want the personal data questions can adapt it as: which charity you support?
• Costumers have to pay by Ideal, credit card and giro.
• When the costumer has paid there has to send an invoice to the customer, the company and us.
• Costumers have to be able to print their invoice
• When a product isn’t paid there we need to get a message with the costumer information
• After no payment within three days we are authorized to write automatically +[url removed, login to view] extra amount
• If there is not amortized because there is no enough money in the account we get a message that it failed. This message comes in a separate mailbox and a letter of formal notice.
• After the payment there has to be send an order to us and the company of the product.
• Costumers have to choose if the product has to be send or they gonna pick it up.
• Per product there has to be a [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] euro extra for administration cost. (depends on the product) These extras are for us.
• If a product is of a minimum price paid under the [url removed, login to view] euro is [url removed, login to view] + the administration costs ([url removed, login to view]) to our bank account the remainder goes to the company. Then there is [url removed, login to view] to the chosen good purpose depot. (Depot which 1x in the month is paid). If there is a product of a minimum price of [url removed, login to view] euro or more is paid is [url removed, login to view] to our bank account + administrative costs of (4,50) the remainder goes to the company whose product.
• When a product is returned and reference is made (by the form that is completed by the customer) than is automatically the amount that we have received from the company debited from our bank account. The money is then also from the good goals depot. Administration costs are lost for the costumer.
The customer must fill out a form before it can return a product. This form is to the company where the product comes from and is sent to First Hand Veling. Then they get a certificate so that it can send or return the product.
When a customer wants to return a product must enter the order number and details (and what is needed) it is sent to us and to the company from where it is (automatically). If they do so, the product that comes not returned and received, the customer must still fill out the form.
Thank you!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online