- Status Closed
- Budget £20 - £5000 GBP
- Total Bids 51
I have a degree in health, exercise and physical activity and work with, advise and refer people through to different therapists and so forth weekly and have decided to start a business doing this with the added guidance of my expertise.
• Directory for physicians and therapists (chiropractors, physiotherapists etc)
• Each therapist listed will have a profile and will have a picture, list of conditions they treat, conditions they specialise in and a business description for customers to make informed decisions and be able to seek the therapist best for them
• Search ability to find a therapist and/or to be able to search by condition (back pain, arthritis, knee problem etc)
• When customer finds therapist they should be able to contact via a short form (name, contact number, condition, description), this would be emailed to therapist and the details will be saved under the therapists log in area. (explained below)
• When the customer has filled out the form and completed it this will allow them to then see the contact details of that therapist. The therapist will then be contacted by the customer but knows the lead has come from my website because of the email sent to them when the customer filled out the short form.
• Content pages for information on different conditions, therapies and general information.
• Contact us page via email and telephone
Therapists login area
• In the Therapists log in area they can select whether the lead was converted. (yes, no / tick, cross)
• If so this customer will then be in a list whereby the therapist can enter the amount of appointments they have had with the customer throughout the month.
• The website works on a referral agreement of a 10% of sales from the customer introduced to the therapist. So, when the therapist enters 20 appointments over the month for various customers and they charge £30 an appointment, this would show that they owe £60. This payment will be taken via direct debit, not over the website (no payments will be taken via the website at all)
• When the therapist saves this it will allow me to check the appointments for any irregularities and take the final figure via direct debit.
• Unconverted leads will show to me so they can be called to see if there was anything else we can help with, to follow up the customer for other therapists they may be interested in and to check that they have not engaged in business with the therapist (allows monitoring)
Customer Track Your progress area
• Customer can register and log in with their email and password
• They can then enter various details of their rehabilitation which they can track as the details enter will be shown in a graph or chart form such as:
Time exercising for the day
Type of exercise for the day
Above entries can then be used to work out calories burned etc
Pain for the day 1-10 scale
Stress levels for the day 1-10 scale
Mood 1- 10 scale
Rehabilitation exercises completed (yes/no)
Steps completed for the day e.g. 1-15000 (this would be done with the use of a pedometer owned by the customer)
Therapist seen (chiropractor, physio etc)Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online