Blanco Magento Website Completion
This project received 30 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $889 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Magento site has been set up with static block pages. Online store of 600 products with photos, descriptions are already transferred into Magento store.
Site needs finishing. This includes:
1. Web design/graphic design to make website look professional and appealing as a sports injury clinic and natural health store. Photos need to be found and uploaded for static pages, certain products need to be linked to pages listed under services (i.e. weight loss service - with a link to a few products from the weight loss product selection. the entire product section needs to be addressed as since cart to cart migration, the photos loaded are blurry so the resolution needs to be modified so that photos are not blurry. Static pages need to be addressed - information needs to be edited where necessary to sound public and promote SEO of the highest level. Site must reflect a natural health clinic which promotes clean nutrition, optimal health and wellbeing. Photos must be original and purchased.
2. SEO must be completed to the highest possible standard with also google analytics installed.
3. All images, pages, products, product images, information must have SEO and keyword/tags.
4. All products must be displayed on site in Blanco theme which is appealing to the public and in format that I choose.
5. Install Payment gateway and finalise any necessary actions/details to make store online and ready for sales.
6. Complete any other necessary aspects of the website not mentioned here in order to complete the website so it is 100% finished and suitable.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online