Booking system with PayPal integration - repost
This project was awarded to gws for $600 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am building a website that needs a booking system. It is basically complete when it comes to structure and text. Now I need a booking system that integrates with PayPal. This will be the main functionality of the site, and it is important that it functions well. I will try to explain what specifications I need:
1) Booking system needs to work through visible calendars on the site. Calendars showing one week at a time, with browsing available for past weeks and future weeks. Calendars must integrate into the design of the site.
2) Calendars needs to be able to show days and months in Norwegian language. Also needs to show time in European time (00-24; not am / pm).
3) Different calendars for different persons offering services on the site. (One person has his own calendar, another person has his own). Adding new calendars should be as easy as possible. Of course removing calendars should also be easy.
4) Customers sees free time slots on the calendars. Chooses free time-slot, and is presented with options (what service is wanted, and for how long).
5) These options must be editable for the main administrator (me), and for other people offering services through the site (they can only edit options for their personal calendar). The options are "Time frame" (how long); "Type of service" (What is wanted) and then prices should vary according to this. Each service provider should be able to specify his own prices.
6) Customer chooses option, and the time slot is updated automatically. E.g: If customer clicks 14:00, and chooses «english lesson, 45 mins), the time frame will be from 14:00 – 14:45 automatically. This specific calendar will from this moment on be "blacked out", so no-one else can make appointments at this timeframe.
7) Customer is then taken to payment site. Payment through PayPal is wanted, different PayPal-accounts for every calendar (each person offering services on the site has his / her own PayPal-account). I want the customer to have as much confidentiality as possible during the booking. That is: He / she does not have to register at my site, only provide the information PayPal needs. He / she must however register phone number, so I can reach him / her.
The appointment is not confirmed before PayPal-payment is completed.
8) Customer does NOT receive e-mail confirmation of order from my site (e-mail from PayPal is of course ok), but admin receives phone number of customer for possibility of contacting customer.
9) Customer does NOT see details of other orders in the calendars. Can only see «free», «booked» and «unavailable». This is for confidentiality, customers do not get to know the names of other customers booking. Only admin knows this.
10) Calendar(s) is / are automatically updated as orders are received.
11) Admin(s) can control calendars, that means assign free slots, blacked-out slots and so on.
12) The log-in system for the administrator section needs to be secure.
13) I need future help in maintaining the site after the booking-system is complete. This will be a new project with an hourly rate.
Looking forward to hearing from people who can provide a solution for this.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online