Build Medical Community Website based on Joomla
This project was awarded to euphern for $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $155 USD
I am looking for a website developer who can create a c l o n e of this website:
www dot indiaheartbeat dot com
- This indiaheartbeat website itself is based on Joomla, so i want my website also will be developed by using Joomla.
- I have decided already which components will be used for developing process.
1. for Social Networking - Jomsocial (let say a user registered in website and his name is John, he will get an url like this [url removed, login to view])
2. for Blogging feature - Easy Blog (the url will be [url removed, login to view])
3. for Forum - PhpBB (the url will be [url removed, login to view])
All functions of website must be integrated with Jomsocial.
all these components bought and paid by me to make sure that developer is not using nulled version components. So, the price of components is not included with the service of developing process/bid.
If there are several other components which is used in developing process, its included with the price of your bid.
- Website must SEF (search engine friendly) for all urls.
- the search form modules in the website is compulsary.
- the other functions of health record, health chart, medical report, tratment history and all other functions are compulsary except for Drug store and health question.
- the important part is that the website must have professional, simple and modern look. preferabble the color of website just white as background and others are based on Violet and Cream color tones.
PLEASE ONLY BID IF U ARE REALLY CAPABILITY TO FULFIL THIS TASK AND DONT BID IF YOUR BID IS HIGHER THAN 150USD. ANY BID HIGHER THAN 150USD WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY. THANKS!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online