Build Website to Educate Site Visitors about Dangers
This project was awarded to Donstudio for $2300 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
***PLEASE SEND US LINKS TO THE WEBSITES BUILT BY YOU***
THIS WEBSITE NEED TO BE BUILT FROM SCRATCH TO FULLY FUNCTIONAL.
This website is for educational purposes: It educates site visitors by informing them about obvious and potential hazards that present in people's lives. It collects together various "dangers" that present in people's lives through both edited and user generated content. The definition of "danger" in regard to this site could be broad-it ranges from real, tangible, everyday hazard to more general hazards (such as "dangerous countries to visit) Some examples of "dangers" are: "Top ten dangerous cities to drive in US", "Top ten dangerous food additives" , "Top ten most dangerous countries to visit..." etc.
GENERAL DESIGN GUIDELINES
Above all, this website should have a fun and entertaining environment, layouts should be clear and straightforward. Color theme should be fresh and crisp.
The website must be able to:
1. Let users submit articles in the "Slide Format"-- One topic entry with 10 sub-entries, every sub entry accompanied by a picture. A good example of "Slide Format" ([url removed, login to view])
Thus a custom template is needed.
2. Allow user registration, so users can manage and track their postings.
3. Search function: users can search for specific hazard
4. The main page shows interesting example highlights
5. Category choose:Users can select specific category or danger they are interested in reading, ex. Dangers in driving, household dangers...etc
6. Link to various social networks (Facebook, Twitter, blogs...etc)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online