We are in the process of building a basic but dynamic tennis league website that will support functionality such as:
1) Fee based player signup when admin open up league registration.
1a)Credit card payment- Automatic Discount logic during check out.
2) Admin panel to allocate players to pool after signup. Also, to setup State/county, tournament, division(Men/Women/Kids), format(singles/doubles) and price.
3) Once the registration is closed, generate match schedule for each player based on a simple algorithm.
4) Allow players to update their completed match score/actual schedule and rate opponent player. Data entry.
5) System maintains the pool standing for each player based on simple algorithm (Total points and % of win)
6) At the end of round-robin allow admin or system to generate playoff(Knockout round draw) from each pool selecting top 4 or less players
7) Display champions for each season
8) Display players ranking based on the simple algorithm. Total points from last 12 months matches or Jan-Dec.
9) Content Management-Allow Admin to modify front page and static content sch as league rules, info, news, contact us, tennis court address, map and about us at any point.
10) Website should be optimally designed to improve page ranking for popular search engines (in line with popular SEO techniques).
Estimated Delivery -
Required Skills/Technology stack :
we are open to ideas but expect it to be within C# / MYSQL or PHP/CORE PHP/CAKEWALK/CODE IGNITOR / MYSQL framework even leveraging on popular CMS/Database Architecture /Project Management
High level functional document will be shared with qualified candidates.
We expect the team to follow the below methodology:
User Interface Design & HTML
Coding & Development - Weekly Update
Testing & Quality Assurance-Weekly Testing
Deployment of the Solution on client server
Complete Source Code
PSD Files of the Design
Prototype of the Application/Wireframe
1) 10% upon acceptance.
2) Milestone 1 (Admin Panel/Home Page/My league(Scores/Schedule/pool standing) 40%
3) Upon deployment -30%
4) 10% - 30 days after the deployment,
Post production Support
-We expect to build a zero defect product.
- Minimum of 90 days support to fix all bugs after launch.
How to apply
Please type "Tennis" in the subject of the messag when you respond to this Job Request.