I am looking someone to build a website for me from the ground up. Ideally want to start this project within the next week or so and looking for a quick turnaround with go-live in 1-2 months.
The look and layout for the site has already been designed so it is mainly the development and back-end which needs to be done.
- A directory service where users can create a profile, list their services, contact details, rates, and upload photos to their profile.
- The CMS needs to allow individual advertisers to do the above, and for agencies who manage multiple staff to manage multiple profiles under the same login. Individual Access - single user profile management.
Agency - Ability to manage multiple profiles and grant individual access.
- Standardised signup process and password recovery process.
- The main home page will have some of the premium advertisements/profiles, with links to separate areas for each state/area, along with links to other sections such as 'about us', 'contact us', etc etc..
- Each state page will then have the premium advertisements/profiles listed at the top, with standard advertisements/profiles listed below.
- Full website will have rotating photos that change every few seconds (this feature needs to also be able to be turned off).
- The CMS will need to allow for different levels of advertisements/profiles, each with varying costs (most likely 5 different types of ads maximum).
- A credit card payment portal would also need to be incorporated to facilitate payments.
- Ability for site owner to create promotion codes which can be applied when purchasing advertising space (e.g. discounts, and initial first three months free of charge during launch phase - except for premium ads).
- Usual signup process and password recovery process.
Mock-ups of these pages (full website and mobile) will be sent to the winning bidder.
- Bio/details of the service provider, include details such as State, City, Age, Height, Body size, Stats, Hair colour, Eye colour, Email address, Phone number, Website, Twitter feed, Services offered, Rates, Hours of availability (e.g. 7 day roster, highlight availability periods), Doubles - Link friends they work with, Contact Options – Call (click to dial), Email (click to email), Text (click to sms)
- Minimum requirement for the user to upload four photos.
- REVIEWS written by customers in a bulletin board/forum type section for each profile with the advertiser given the ability to select which reviews to display on their profile.
- Pages where agencies can create profiles with their details, and link to their staff.
- Site needs to be ported to IOS, Android, Windows mobile, and standard mobile web as well.
- When viewing photos on the advertiser's profiles, users must be able to view photos in full screen and slide to the next photo (like a picture gallery on your phone).
- A location services tool needs to be developed where a person can use GPS location to do a search for service providers e.g. it will do a search within a 5km radius of the customer and return results based on information gathered from advertiser profiles such as the areas they service, and their hours and days of availability.
Search / Filtering:
Attributes (e.g. hair colour)
Web traffic information and stats:
- I will need to be able to view detailed web stats such as hits, number of clicks on images etc.. which can then be presented to advertisers (if I decide to) and used to sell premium space.
I have quite a number of domains already registered for this site, two main ones and several based on the different states in Australia. I will need assistance working out how to best utilise these + work out redirects etc.
I have listed the critical information for this site.. but the concept will need to be discussed in more detail.
Thanks in advance.