1. PROJECT OVERVIEW
The project is e-learning platform offering a wide range of online video courses in Business and IT to improve learners’ knowledge and skills. Website provides learners multimedia teaching video combining video, HTML, images, slides, exercises that is viewable in all popular web browsers (Mac, Windows PC) or mobile devices (iPad, iPhone, Androids). The codes will be installed in 3 languages (English, Vietnamese and Japanese) with different domains and separate management.
2. PROJECT REQUIREMENTS AND SPECIFICATIONS
2.1. Hosting and programming languages
- The site is hosted in cloud by Amazon Cloud hosting service (AWS)
- Programming language: Ruby on rails or PhP, MySQL
+ CSS3 for design layout.
+ HTML 5 for mobile devices, supported mobile platforms: PC/Mac laptops, iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch), Android (most devices), Windows Phone (most devices)
Different interface templates: Homepage before logging in, Homepage after logging in, Sign Up, Course list, Category list, Course brief page, etc. Video player interface is localized for different languages; Google analytics code is added into the site, etc.
- Users can be divided into 3 main groups of users: business people, graphic designers, web designers.
- Users can be divided into 4 groups of level: beginner, intermediate, advanced and appropriate for all.
- Be preferable for viewing videos on PC, Mac, mobile devices
- The ability for customers to add course to a cart is required
- Sign Up (pop up), with Email, Email confirmation, Password, Password confirmation, if monthly paid membership was chosen, select payment method Paypal, Credit card, Bank account register
- SEO function is supported like inputting Title, description, tags/keywords of the course.
- Auto-response email function is available for signing up or communication purposes.
- Live chat, Mobile apps, Gifts for friends; Landing Pages are special pages for advertising purpose
- Affiliate program, FAQ, Contact, Customer Services, System Requirements, Blog, Press Releases, Company info, Case studies, Testimonials, Newsletter, Help/Support, Tour of our products, etc.
- Certificate of Completion, FAQ, Help, About us, Blog, Newsletter
- Sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, invite friend via email
- Gamification: with Points, Leaderboard, Levels, Badges, Labels, Progress bar, etc.
- The vendor is responsible for comprehensive bug testing, defect tracking and maintenance in 6 months after full site delivery.
- The vendor must maintain ordinary business hours (9 am - 5 pm on weekday in vendor’s time zone) and be available for phone calls, skype or emails with a one-day turnaround.
- We are seeking developers with a wide variety of skills including responsive web design (showing web in different screen sizes)
- We will use milestone-based payments as part of a phased project approach.
87 freelancers are bidding on average $3250 for this job
Thanks for your consideration, please see our message and if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I’ll give you a call.