Build a marketplace with cms and SQL
This project received 30 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1181 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
During this project the contractor has to build a marketplace homepage with cms (typo3 or joomla without any copyright notes at the homepage). The design is more or less fix and will be provided by me and the designer (if you want to do the design AND programming contact me with price offer). All the technically functions should be quiete like [url removed, login to view] (just try to look for your favorite car to understand my requirements).
The homepage has to include the following features:
- user management incl. sign-up / login process and special selling environment (e.g. setting up, editing and deleting advertisements. Each advert got 5-10 pictures and approx. 8 criteria to discribe the announced car like brand,age etc. So there has to be a picture-upload-form and dropdown fields for the user. ) in the account
- fully dynamic page with typo3 /php
- separate SQL database for the certain user advertisements and admin tools for me
- database search form for possible buyers with several search options (e.g. Brand, age, price from...to...) and 4 main criterias
- after search a clickable list of hits in the database with a picture. On the left part of the results should be search options to narrow down or expand the results. After a click on a advert a new page should open were the exact details of the advert and contact information of the seller will be shown
- bottomline with terms and conditions, contact etc
- the contractor has to sign an NDA and a transferral of all rights of the homepage to me at first. After that the information will be more detailed. You'll also receive a sketch of a website dummy that you now how the layout will be.
- project should be done until end of march 2013
According to bad experience there will be a staggered payment
- 10 % after the first ideas and discussion of changes
- 25 % after working sample page (with easily replacable dummy design)
- 40 % for job done
- 25 % after submitting and advice to me for further usage and administration
Please make sure you understand my wishes and could fulfil them to 100 percent. Otherwise ask in advance.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online