Build quick Drupal/Wordpress website with follow on
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 39
What am I looking for?
* A proposal whether to build in Drupal or Wordpress
* A suggestion for 1-3 themes you really like that you think would be appropriate for this project. If the theme requires an image, suggest an image. I'm looking for someone I'm going to click with so be genuine and go with your own instinct.
* Look at the following functionality requests and comment intelligently according to my priorities
* I'm looking for someone reliable and responsive, so yes I want it fast and not too expensive but happy to leave out functionality till the next phase to achieve that.
* Let me know how you'd do the jQuery bits. Easy?Hard?
* No.1 aim: it looks super professional, powerful, clean, uncluttered, interesting.
* No.2 It is fast and cheap to get up and running. If there's a faster/cheaper/better way of doing what I want done suggest it, if any of the functionality suggested is too complex, tell me, and let's can it, or do it in a simpler way or split it out into a second less urgent phase.
* No.3 aim: was of adding content. I need to get stuff up fast and effortlessly.
* No.4 aim: mobile compatibility would be a bonus.
* Design aims: Don't take my mock up as gospel, it's just a rough sketch. I do like three columns, I love clean styles and simplicity but that's about it.
* Platform: I'm assuming a CMS. I am hosted on TSOhost and can set up Drupal or Wordpress on a subdomain if we want to add static pages into the mix. The package I'm on comes with 3 databases.
* Speed. I need something basic up immediately (Before next w/e ideally) with half a dozen blog posts but the bells and whistles can be added in due course.
* Broadly the website in the attached rough powerpoint specification
* Analytics integration
* password protection with admin panel for easy approval of users (semi-automatic approval of invited users) and ability for users to invite friends who are linked to you on the database as supporters you've brought, with admin ability to see and rank users by who they've brought in. (phase 2: ability to display number of supporters under avatar)
* Ideally a shared page for supporters/campaigners with different priorities of blog feeds and other differences depending on login type. I've shown it in the spec as two separate pages. Open to suggestions.
* Rating/ranking for blogs and comments. Ability to Facebook like individual blog posts.
* Easy ability to add avatar photo (phase 2: user account pages with their invitees listed showing who's accepted and how many they have brought in)
* Twitter feed of everyone we are following streaming on that section of the web page
* Good Mobile support
* Our own twitter, Facebook and RSS feeds set up, with blog posts from website feeding onto Facebook automatically.
* RSS feed of everyone we're following streaming blog posts into one part of the page.
* links to all the RSS feeds and Twitter and Facebook icons of everyone we recommend in a way that allows them to easily add them to their own websites.
* I'll need a page of links which will be more than just a like of links, it will be more like a glossary of useful sources of content and resources: with brief summaries of each one. a title section for each will show name, web URL, Facebook, twitter and RSS feeds.
* Logo to come.
* at least half the blogs will have a video or image attached even if only randomly associated with the post.. To bear in mind when choosing a theme.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online