I need help with a web application. It is run on a web hotel and should use PHP/MySql or PostgreSQL. The application is about 15 pages/about 10 tables. The site has a front end that generates texts, and a back-end.
I want at least one page to use AJAX. AJAX could be useful in other places and can be used more if agreed upon. I require basic but presentable design in CSS; white background, a place for my logo, appropriate CSS selectors, sans serif. I welcome your suggestions to improve any part of the web application. The application need be able to handle dozens of concurrent users on the front end, and to download large data sets (thousands of rows) reasonably fast.
The site needs login and accounts/normal security (no sql injections), accept uploadable images, generate modified stylesheets, and generate data files for download into excel.
See wireframes at: [url removed, login to view]
An impressive performance will lead to further jobs.
Please specify in your bid:
- Fixed price for entire site, payable 35%/65% on two milestones. I reserve the right to cancel the second part of the project/second milestone, if for example, I don’t feel we work well together.
- Why you are better than others to do this, in a few sentences.
- Link to a relevant web site you have created.
- In your bid, include 10 hrs adjustments not specified herein.
- Your hourly price for additional development.
1) I require complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done (so that I may modify it in the future).
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
2b) Any website server-side deliverables must be installed in ready-to-run condition in the employer's environment (unless overridden otherwise by the employer elsewhere in this contract.
2c) If there are any server-side deliverables (intended to only exist in one place in the employer's environment) then they must be installed by the winning worker in ready-to-run condition (unless specified elsewhere by the employer).
2d) All other software (including but not limited to any desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute) must include a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project (unless specified elsewhere by the employer).
3) Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work paid for. All paid for deliverables will be considered 'work made for hire' under U.S. Copyright law.
3b) No part of the deliverable may contain any copyright restricted 3rd party components (including GPL, GNU, Copyleft, etc.) unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer.
Many thanks for your interest.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $1102 for this job
Hi ,We have viewed and analysis your job description. We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of [url removed, login to view] check the PMB for more [url removed, login to view]
Respected Client, I have understanding and can surely provide you results which you are looking for. But I want to discuss project in detail with you. Please consider me for an interview. Thank you.
Hi, I am highly experienced in Webpage Design Wordpress, Joomla, PHP, My SQL, both Onpage and Offpage Optimization Skills........So Please Check PMB For More Details........