Building an application search engine (Based on API)
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 32
We need someone to build a search engine for itunes applications *USING THEIR API*
We have the full design ready! CSS + PSD + HTML CUTS - all pages are fully ready in terms of graphic design.
Search Engine Functions:
* Site needs to be in PHP + MySQL
* Site needs to request and pull all data from the API
* It should store this data in our Database
* It should run a "Sphinx Engine" for searching the database or use any other Fulltext Engine (which is faster then just searching MySQL directly)
* It should feature some application on the homepage based on criteria you get from the API (top applications, top grossing, etc...)
* It should be able to split the applications into categories (again, this data is available already in the API).
We need someone reliable that can perform quickly and knows what he is doing.
If this project will be good, we can continue to more and more projects in the future.
Good luck to all the bidders.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online