Business Directory based on Google Places API
This project received 30 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1728 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$300 - $2000 AUD
The idea behind the website is to use Google Places API to build a website and eventually a universal mobile application for a business directory similar to yellowpages.com.
Good examples to look at are Google + Local App and Poynt who use Sensis’s API which also powers [url removed, login to view] search.
• The user will be able to input business type or name and street or postcode and then search (Hence this information will integrate Google’s database and return business information).
• Below the search function it will have some quick icons that the user can press such as Pizza or Restaurant and it will ask then for location and then it will return information on pizza shops in the local proximity from Google.
• Also just as a nice feature I would like to have at the bottom of the page is the weather temperature and the front page of the website will change depending on the weather.
Search results page:
• The results will display all information on business name, location, telephone, open hours, (distance to location mobile app only), reviews, and photo of place.
• Also there will be a map to the right hand side showing business in the local vicinity. The map can be expanded so that users can also search on place location on the map.
• On top of the search results will be 2 Google ads and to the right hand side below the map (if unexpanded will be a block of Google ads as well.
Selected business page:
• Will be similar to either Google + Local but will look slicker and must include see on map and direction to hear option so that people can travel to selected business
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online