CMS Website Build (Design Provided)
This project was successfully completed by sam45 for £350 GBP in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
Completed In5 days
We are after someone to build a website using the designs provided. We haven't decided on which CMS software to use so we are open to suggestions. This website is NOT e-commerce, it is basically a website to display products for their taylored clientelle. The website will have a customised client login which will be handled separately and is not included in this.
The designs should be pretty self explanatory, they are quite simple and straightforward as to what is needed but here are a few notes on it.
- Home page
- Image slider, left and right over sized arrows to also control left and right on the slider
- The collection boxes under the main slider, when a user hovers over they slide up with more info (see 'Spring Collection')
- Note: the footer logo on the home design is the real one and should be used on every footer
- Product Single
- Social integration (facebook twitter pin it etc)
- Print option which prints a friendly copy of the product listing
- Hover 'zoom' functionality
- 'You May Also Like' functionality which just displays other products from the same collection ie 'Spring Collection'
- 'Ask seller a question' which is just a link to the contact page
They're the main points. Some other notes is that the website will be catering for a lot of products, over 2000 which should be taken in to consideration when choosing the CMS. And the look and feel needs to be near pixel perfect as to that of the designs.
If you have any questions please ask via PM.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online