CPSU University Bargaining Website
This project received 54 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $7226 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
The CPSU NSW is seeking to redesign and rebuild its website to better serve its organisational objectives, particularly focused on utilising the website as one of the CPSU’s organisational tools. We would like the website to utilize new technologies where appropriate to deliver compelling, relevant and timely content to its members in the workplace, whilst assisting users when organising union related events and campaigns.
The current website we use can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
We would like this content moved across to a new, separate website.
We can host the site on our preferred server.
The site will need to:
• Inform CPSU NSW Universities employees of their industrial rights and entitlements.
• Support a CPSU NSW Universities listening campaign being undertaken at all universities by the CPSU NSW.
• Enable university members to subscribe and unsubscribe from Campaign eBulletins.
• Enable university employees to register for events (such as listening meetings, rallies, workplace meetings, cross campus delegates meetings)
• Enable university employees to join the PSA/CPSU
• Enable university employees to download printable petitions and bulletins.
• Enable university employees to do online petitions, senate committee submissions, polls and complete “Email Your MP” submissions without leaving the website.
• Enable university employees to contact us and provide feedback.
• Allow a range of staff with limited web knowledge to publish content to the website
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online