PROJECT CENTRO C.
Camino Real Shopping Center requires a Web application that allows you to have full control over their clients, but that also allows you to share information with each of them both personally and in groups, taking into account the basic requirements are:
Main web principal: [url removed, login to view]
1. Save visual identity that has the current web page.
2. The application must be inserted into the web page.
3. The application must have an interface similar to the website and well organized.
ACCESS AND MORE:
1. Each user shall be registered by the administrator with the following information::
ID, Name, Last Name, Phone, Cellphone, Home Address, Premises, Rent, Join Date, Contract completion date, Logo and short company description, products or services.
2. By registering you will be sent an email to the user and the administrator with registration data and the access URL.
3. When user log into his account, it will show:
? Public News (For all the mall)
? Noticias privadas.
? Messages (unread, read and sent).
? Data from the user’s account.
4. The user can only edit basic data (Cell Phone, Address House), this for security, because user data must be as recorded in the contract, any changes will affect the contract and this will only be performed by Administrator).
5. Must have the start and end date of contract (This information is displayed to the user and the administrator).
1 Create: Admin can create a user.
2 Modify: Admin can modify any user information.
3 Delete: Admin can delete any user.
4 View: Admin can view information for each user.
5 List of premises: Premises occupied and empty (Category).
6 Premises Occupied: Displayed on a table with their occupants.
7 Premises Empty: Display available premises.
8 Messages From Users: (Unread, Read).
9 Messages by Admin: Admin can send messages to one, a group or all users.
10 Documents: Admin can share a document or file with one, a group or all users.
11 Events: Admin can invite to one, a group or all users.
12 Chat Online: Admin hands can be available to provide information, answers or concerns about the mall.
1 The application must allow generate backups of the database.
2 Mail Notifications:
When you have a new record.
When a message is sent to a user (A warning mail to the user).
3 The application displays a history of administrator Access..
LINKS / USER SESSION:
News (Public and Private)
LINKS / SESSION MANAGER:
Users (View, Create, Modify, Delete)
List Premises (Occupied, Available)
Messages (Unread messages, read messages, sent messagesl).
MAIN IDEA: The communications director of the Mall will interact more quickly and effectively with mall merchants via chat, also may give public and private news, send messages, invite or share events and documents through application. He can also obtain a list of the premises occupied and basic information of each of its occupants and information as of the empty building.
The communications director in his panel mall administrator can view information of each of the premises; it means, its cost, its size and its occupant information in this case there is.
The merchant (user) have access to the application via a username and password provided by the administrator in the main find shared the news that the Administrator, the events they've been invited, the messages they have received (unread and read).
The merchant can send a message to the administrator, or contact via chat.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $1301 for this job
Hi, we have expertise in HTML5 / CSS3 (Mobile Browser Compatible), jQuery, PHP, MySQL, .Net, OsCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, ZenCart, Mobile Apps etc. You can see more details with PMB, Thanks.