Checkout Script in WordPress
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $200 USD
I need a custom checkout process coded for the following WordPress website:
[url removed, login to view]~fastfood/
Unfortunately, I hired another freelancer a couple weeks ago to do the entire site redesign, and it was clearly specified that a major part of the project was a unique checkout process, of which I gave very specific details beforehand. The designer got everything done except that he was either unable or unwilling to do the checkout process as requested. He was only able to get it partway done. So THIS new project is to complete the work that the previous designer was supposed to have done. I do not know if you can utilize the shopping cart that he has already implemented or whether you will need to rip it out and start it from scratch. It matters little to me how it is accomplished so long as it gets done properly and is VERY intuitive.
The customer sells one booklet on his website. It is a printed fast food nutritional guide. Buyers can order the book with a default cover, or they should be able to order it with their logo imprinted or with a label imprinted with their name, phone, etc. that they are able to design during the checkout.
So, here are the checkout process requirements:
1) User needs to be given three options at the beginning of the checkout process: 1) Order the booklet with the default cover; 2) Order the booklet with their custom logo imprinted; or 3) Order the booklet with their custom text label imprinted.
2) If option 1 is chosen above, the buyer should be taken immediately to the quantity selection/cart step.
3) If option 2 is chosen above, the buyer should be presented with the ability to upload his company logo. He should be informed whether the upload was successful and be shown the uploaded image for verification. Upon clicking Next, he should then be taken to the quantity selection/cart step.
4) If option 3 is chosen above, the buyer should be presented with a text box equivalent to [url removed, login to view] inches wide by 1.5 inches tall to create their text label. They should have a basic RTF editor where they can enter their text and change the font, color, size, alignment, etc. The buyer should be able to make changes to the label until it looks good to him, whereupon he will then click Next and be taken to the quantity selection/cart step.
5) The quantity selection/cart step should allow the buyer to input the number of booklets he wishes to order, and the price should update accordingly based on this scale:
0 – 49 books: $[url removed, login to view] each
50 – 99 books: $[url removed, login to view] each
100 – 249 books: $[url removed, login to view] each
250 – 499 books: $[url removed, login to view] each
500 – 999 books: $[url removed, login to view] each
1000 or more: $[url removed, login to view] each
6) Cart should be set up to use PayPal as the primary payment method. Credit cards will not be accepted on the website right now.
Budget and time: I have a maximum of $200 to spend on this, so please bid accordingly. Also, ideally I really need it done by sometime this Wednesday (Feb. 13).
Please ask if you have any questions at all. Thanks for looking!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online