Full details are available only under an NDA agreement. The details provided in the initial description are for informational purpose only and NOT binding.
Communication with the winning freelancer will determine the full, binding scope of this job.
You have to possess skills and verifiable prior experience in the following areas
1) CMS such as Drupal (We'll consider other CMS)
2) You must know what Xvfb is, how to build it from source under CentOS linux if need be. That means
you have to have access to a linux machine with CentOS and compilers on it.
4) You have to be knowledgeable in how to call a command-line program under linux from PHP
to perform operations.
5) You must know how to get raster images from the Xvfb buffer and convert them to either jpg or png
format to produce webpage snap-shots.
6) You must know how to display images in a grid in a browser tab and allow an user to
move them around by drag and drop operations to suit his liking
7) You must know how to use the linux GD library to dynamically generate images.
8) You must know how to integrate social networks like facebook, twitter, linkedin, google, etc... or access
9) You must know how to write a bookmarklet which when pressed displays a mini-toolbar (we'll point out a
web site that does this without browser plugins or toolbars and works for every browser) and can read the current URL and send it to a webserver.
10) You must be able to start work immediately after being awarded the job. We expect seeing progress within a day or two. If there is no progress within 2 days we will cancel the project and start over.
You must have prior freelancer experience with a high job completion rate based on sufficiently many jobs.
Do NOT ask for any payments up front, or milestones. A partially done job is totally worthless to us. It costs more
to hire someone to fix problems than doing it from scratch again.
You will be paid when the WHOLE job is done. If you are desperate for money, right away, this job is NOT for you.
We have a second tier development job for this project and it will be posted for bidding after this project is done.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $1498 for this job
Hi! The project you described can be either straightforward or quite challenging depending on your detailed requirements. It won't be a problem for me either way