E-Commerce Site Update/Fix
This project received 36 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $468 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $300 USD
Please Read the Document Attached!!!!!!
We are a Wireless Accessory, Cell Phone, and Tablet Company, that needs a site change and updates. Site needs to be Responsive and coding needs to be perfect and SEO friendly. On our current site our One Page checkout works, so like to keep it. We have a couple 1,000 products on site, and they need to stay.
Please have experience and good reviews and rating on here.
- Translate business and user requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Conceptualize, design, and develop the User Interface/User Experience as well as the overall look and feel of web pages
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to our team, including product managers and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the marketing and product team in the production of captivating brand messages
- Create designs including sketches, visual design mockups, visual assets and documentation required for proper implementation
- Incorporate user interface design standards across the website, as needed
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality
- Strong grasp of web design principles, information design, typography, color, iconography and layout
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design
- Experience/Understanding of HTML, CSS, ActionScript, and jQuery is a plus
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete profile
- References or an established reputation on preferred
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online