E-Commerce website and shopping cart development and design
This project received 81 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1603 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are an e-commerce store and we sell toys and puzzles for kids of all ages. We carry over 10000 items in stock and we also have 6 retail locations. We are looking to improve our website and update its look and functionality.
Here is our store domain: [url removed, login to view]
We are looking for an experienced website developer and designer to hire immediately. We are expecting the job to be completed in 2-3 weeks time. The entire store will be carried to the new website and some new key features also will be added.
Some improvements that we are looking to have on our website,
* Advanced search option, filtering by category, type, age, gender, brand and etc.
* A newer check-out process that is persistent, that can make suggestions such as spend ..$ more to qualify for free shipping, who bought this also bought this, product comparison, product review, store oick-up, shipping estimates,
* On the product page side,social media tools integrated to the product page, stock availability, store availability, unique product URL's that can help SEO,
* IP recognition, automated emailing to the customers, wish list, email to a friend and etc,
* Gift certificates, coupons customized,
* title tags, meta tags, description tags properly written,
* A fast running website, no bugs,
* Some product database development such as adding some filtering data to the products that are missing, age, gender, etc information so that the advanced search can work effectively,
* We are planning on working with Magento or Volusion, we want someone that have exceptional experience on both platforms on how to improve a template,
* Back-end understanding, that the shopping cart can run smoothly with our current Netsuite software,
* A graphic designing service can be plus, we need several homepage slideshow designs, perhaps 5 or 6.
Please let us know your most competitive pricing.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Must be able to make recommendations on how the key features should function based on our store concept.
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Excellent skills on Volusion, Magento and other major platform development with clear understanding on howE-Commerce business works and how new online stores should function.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Must be able to provide their own previously completed E-Commerce websites project, running.
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online