Community Board - Classified Ads
This project was awarded to swelltechnologie for $1000 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Brief: A community website where buyers and sellers can trade old products with a free listing service
I want a website built similar to [url removed, login to view] , but instead of posting a huge range of product and services type, I would like to just have on particular type. For example, used/new cars or even TV's can be listed for SALE/BUY or get an average PRICE for your product that you wish to list.
Functionality like Gumtree but a front end like [url removed, login to view]
Where the categories on the left is replaced with MANUFACTURER like Toyota, Mitsubishi, Ford etc and on mouse over list in pop up the models (Like ebay). To the right there should be an automatic scrolling banner with clickable pages to skip banner (Like eBay), and each banner can be uploaded from back end by me later with a link that can be determined later per banner if clicked. Below this section are 3 large boxes one which says BUY / SELL / PRICE , and below that are main links like:
Home | For Sale | Sell my 'Product'| Find Repairer | Accessories | Reviews
Below this will be a grid listing of products for sale in order of popularity determined by how many views there are, this is to appear like the list of products in grid listing on eBays front page.
* The purpose of BUY or For Sale is to allow customers to use a search in listed criterias, such as manufacturer, model, colour etc
* The purpose of Sell or Sell my 'Product' is to allow customers to LIST (For Free) their product they wish to sell, they have to select manufacturer, model, colour, working or not and other general descriptions then sign up to the service afterwards in that order, so they can login in future.
* The PRICE button will allow them to evaluate the average price of their mobile based on other sellers listed price average.
* The Find a repairer, will list local repairers of the users products in the area based on customers suburb or postcode
* Accessories, will grid list all accessories based on Manufacturer/Model/Type and be listed from lowest to highest price but users can click a drop down to change criteria.
* Reviews will allow an embed Youtube video to display for a review video, or a user review blog below.
** When a buyer wants to contact the seller they must put in an offer, so once an offer is submitted by typing in the value i.e. $300, OFFER is clicked, a notification is emailed to the seller that there is an offer of $[url removed, login to view] and the sellers personal email address is advised. If the seller is interested or not they can send an email from their own account to the buyer but through a generated email address through the site and directed to the buyers personal email Just like GUMTREE, so communication between buyer and seller goes through their site USER ID but is received in their personal email box.
* When a product is sold the buyer can click sold and the advert will self remove from listing in 76 hours
* Each listing can remain for 30 days and an email is sent to the seller to extend their listing for another 30 days but if they do not accept this option/extend the product will automatically be removed off listing but the details will remain in the users profile available for them to list later
* Buyers and Sellers will need a 5 star rating system, that each buyer or seller can rate per transaction and leave comments with ratings for every product listed.
* The idea is to help buyers and sellers meet. A complete autonomy for the users both buyer and seller, I don't want to be involved in their business except to facilitate a place for them to find each other.
* Duplication of ad is to be detected and avoided
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online