- Status Closed
- Budget £30 - £1500 GBP
- Total Bids 24
I am looking for quality website designers and project managers who can build me a comparison website.
This website will:
1. Have to look similar to [url removed, login to view] and offer a comparison of Insurance (Car, motorbike, home, life, pet) money (loans, credit cards, mortgages, current accounts, ISA) and Utilities (gas ad electric, broadband, TV)
2. Have user accounts and have forms to obtain their information and details on what they are wanting a quote on i.e. a car insurance quote will ask for info such as car reg, engine size etc.
3. It will take this data and search all the other major comparison websites i.e. [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], USwitch, Moneysavingexpert, Moneyextra, tescocompare, etc...... and return a list of all the prices on a clear and well designed layout. It simply does what the comparison websites do already i.e. compare other companies except its actually comparing the comparison sites themselves. This is the same concept as [url removed, login to view] so please make sure you understand what I am wanting.
4. When the results are returned it will display options that they can change i.e. Excess fee's, to include a hire car etc for each individual category i.e. insurance, money, travel and utilities
I am looking for a complete package here including logo design here also. I am looking to start a number of business so if the right people/company is found then there could be a lot of other projects coming after.
Make sure you check the complexity of the sites before you send me information as I will be looking to make sure you have what it takes through your portfolioGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online