So after time and time again, we have gone through freelancers/programmers who were not capable of finishing this because they did not have the skill-set required or did not read the project. We are tired of this. Please read all of the following and read the attachment to this project (that is the work for the project).
This project's work entails completing a CMS that was almost complete in itself for a client project. I would say it is about 75% there, however, many "modules" need adjustment or edits, and a couple need completion.
Please understand, we are looking to build a relationship here with someone or a group of programmers who are RELIABLE, DEPENDABLE and REASONABLE in proving. We are absolutely sick and tired of dealing with flakes. If you stick to completing this project on time and within your quote budget (if you change your quote, we will drop your bid), we have 6 other projects waiting to begin as well. IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE A LOT OF WORK AT ONCE, then don't bother bidding.
Please reply to this project post with your bid and TAKE THE TIME to pm us with details about yourself such as if you are a single/lone programmer or have a team; the type of work you can do (php, mobile apps, facebook/social media cross-overs, etc.). Like I said, we are looking to build a long term and PROFITABLE relationship with the right person or people (we want whoever we choose to handle ALL of our work from here on out).
If you don't take the time to note the below points (so you we know you read the project) along with those details about yourself through a PRIVATE MESSAGE, you will not even be considered for the project.
We also don't want excuses of "there was a lot of rain".."there was a flood"..."the power is out"...too many people are full of BS.
So, for the project...a couple of details:
1) You are to work on our server. There must be trust; we are not looking to burn anyone, but we have been burnt ourselves too many times already.
2) NO MILESTONE PAYMENTS; sorry, but once again, we have been through too much and have lost too much money. You will receive a lump final payment when the client is satisfied with the project after review on their own location.
3) Do you understand all of the parts of the document? Too many programmer claim they have no questions; this is impossible as some things are surely a bit confusing.
4) we EXPECT daily updates of project progress; if you cannot provide daily updates through email and constant communication, don't bother bidding.
5) Lastly, do you understand you will have to merge a DB of existing work into this CMS so the client will not have to retype all pages and data?
As mentioned, this project is actually almost complete. We will give you ftp, db and cms access so you can compare the differences between the document (which states how EXACTLY things must be and function) and what we currently have.
Keep in mind this is a smaller project for the amount of work remaining; your bids should be reasonably low. Please also keep in mind that if you do right by us and get this done quickly and properly, you will be awarded all future projects (we have paid programmer thousands upon thousands of dollars over the years from all of the work provided).
Happy bidding! - don't waste out time.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $806 for this job
Hello Sir, Here is professional designer developer (wordpress & magento ) and very serious and very patient in work, I want to discuss about your project please check your PMB.
Experienced web developer at your service and ready to complete your CMS project. Please see the private message for detals. Thank you for your consideration.
We are a Web design and development company that focuses on regular communication with our clients and timely delivery for all our projects. Some of the technologies/area that we focus include: