Complete PSD Template and Integrate with Existing WordPress Website
- Status Completed
- Budget £20 - £250 GBP
- Total Bids 22
1. Completion of draft PSD design plus installation onto existing WORDPRESS website.
2. See attached samples of the draft PSD we already have. PSD to be supplied on commencement of work.
3. MAX BID 125 POUNDS
4. PAYMENT: 100% ON COMPLETION, NOT NEGOTIABLE
5. Only bidders with 80%+ project completion rates.
6. Only bidders with reputation 4+
7. Project deadline: 10 weekdays
8. New site to be 1024 pixels wide
9. New logo inside PSD : ‘Ashbury SatCom – The Satellite Phone Company’.
Rotating Brand Image:
10. The brand image with payoff line on the home page must rotate – site must accommodate 5 different brand images with different payoff line for each image.
11. Rotating brand image and payoff line must be easily updateable by website owner through WordPress interface.
Rotating Product Banner:
12. Owner is not happy with the way the product banner looks in the draft PSD – wants to see sample with product banner on white background.
13. The product banner on the home page must also rotate - site must accommodate 3 different products with product details.
14. Product banner contents (with links to product pages) must be easily updateable by website owner through WordPress interface.
Additional Banners Config in WordPress:
15. The direction of rotation (i.e. Left or right) of the brand banner and product banner should be easily (and separately) configurable through WordPress.
16. The timing of the brand banner and product banner should easily and independently be configurable through WordPress.
Menu System Updating:
17. The tier 2 / sub-menu items should be written in larger, nicer, easier to read text than what is in the PSD.
18. Website menu items must remain easily updateable trough WordPress interface (as is currently the case).
19. Website menu system of new website to made much more responsive than existing website.
20. Website menu system should be made less sensitive: menus currently disappear too easily when the cursor goes off the menu item.
21. Keep in mind, the new website is being branded to be relevant to the target market which is travellers, adventurers & explorers.
22. Designer to supply some high quality images for rotating brand image that can emotionally connect with travellers, adventurers & explorers.
Notes on Content:
23. Existing content on all other website pages (other than homepage) must stay exactly as is, and unaffected by the home-page changes.
24. Any and all text on the new home page must be index-able.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online