Convert Existing Site to Responsive Wordpress
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 SGD
- Total Bids 57
** Initial Milestone Payment should not exceed 20% of the Bid Price.
** Bid Price should not exceed SGD $600
I will need to convert an existing site (a web hosting site, p o z n e t . c o m ) to a Responsive Wordpress CMS and setup on another new domain.
Designer should recommend a suitable responsive template if possible.
The main objectives of this project are listed as below :
1. The site comes with about 25 - 30 pages of content and you are required to transfer all the content from the existing site to the new site. Additional pages (up to 5 pages) may be added.
2. I will probably need all the pictures on the existing site to be replaced with another set of suitable pictures. Some graphical work will be involved. We will discuss this in more detail once the project is awarded.
3. Designers are required to make some changes and enhancement (about 15% - 20%) to the layout of the site so that it will looks more appealing and more user-friendly.
4. Integration and Customisation of the customer management system ([url removed, login to view]) to wordpress is required. It can be easily done as according to my previous developer (More info at [url removed, login to view])
5. The new site must be SEO On-Page Optimized (with appropriate header optimization, title tags, internal/cross-linking, etc) . NO SEO Off-Page Services is Required (e.g. backlinking).
We require a quality team / freelancer who are
a. Responsive and Trustworthy
b. Excellent Graphical Skill
b. Excellent Wordpress Knowledge and Related Plugins
Please PM me your own portfolio if you are interested in taking up this project.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online