This project is to convert a web site to [url removed, login to view]
The current site is at baystreettimes.com. It is now running [url removed, login to view], and contains approx. 300 news articles.
The new Geeklog-based site will have these specifications:
1) Use an existing template that is similar in style to the original site (template modifications are OK)
2) Migrate all news stories from original site into new site, and maintain all original categories and statistics for each news item.
3) Allow registered users to submit news articles for approval.
4) The new site should be simple to use and should be able to pass the grandmother test - i.e. simple enough that my grandmother could figure out how use it.
A great example of a simple easy to use geeklog site is:
[url removed, login to view]
5) Features to add to the site (examples can be found at the site url above):
- User Journals (blogs)
- Who's Online
- Register without approval/confirmation
- User-submitted Links
The project factors are weighted as follows:
If you have any questions, please message me, and thanks for bidding!