Coupon system for PayPal payment
- Status Closed
- Budget $15 - $25 USD / hour
- Total Bids 8
We need a coupon system for [url removed, login to view] . The site does not have a shopping cart-system at the moment. A WordPress template has been used. The job needs:
* Create 1000 unique coupons
* Transform the current check-out system at [url removed, login to view] to include the possibility to type in a coupon.
* If the coupon matches one of the 1000 unique coupons, the price should be reduced.
* Once PayPal (our payment provider) has accepted the payment, the coupon should be removed from our system.
* No design is required, but compatibility with our existing template is requirement.
Feel free to come up with a system architecture. Our idea is to put the codes in a SQL-database and then use PHP to query the database. However, we do not know how to acknowledge that the PayPal payment has been processed.
This should be a rather small project for someone experienced in the field.
Please write an estimation for hours and your hourly rate. Also please share some references of prior projects that are similar to this.
obbyGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online