CreLoaded 6.5 PRO website Redesign Apparel
This project was awarded to sajjj for $899 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We have a CRE Loaded 6.5 Pro website we are looking to improve the website design. I have purchased this template: [url removed, login to view] . The CRE program and the template are fully loaded on the website already (on a sub page, as I don’t want the public to see the ‘work in progress’). I like the “clean” feel of this layout, but need the artwork altered to match our company branded look.
What I need is for someone to take this template and customize it to reflect the new “brand image” I have created on all of our printed materials. I am a design student and this is a project that started out as a school project but has now turned into a real business opportunity.
My brand consists of specific colors and fonts that I want to correlate with my other materials. I can provide a brand guideline brochure that I created with details on all company logos, artwork, layouts, colors, etc.
1. Redesign the website - I will work with the freelancer to create a design, providing all current digital logos, designs, etc. The freelancer will then need to product the layout & graphics (optimized), design CSS, and styles.
2. I would like all buttons, links, and artwork to have a consistent “brand” look
3. All pages and checkout process should have consistent “brand” look
4. Redesign the confirmation email have consistent “brand” look
5. Any other standard pages in the template to have the consistent “brand” look
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online