We have a CRE Loaded 6.5 Pro website we are looking to improve the website design. I have purchased this template: [url removed, login to view] . The CRE program and the template are fully loaded on the website already (on a sub page, as I don’t want the public to see the ‘work in progress’). I like the “clean” feel of this layout, but need the artwork altered to match our company branded look.
What I need is for someone to take this template and customize it to reflect the new “brand image” I have created on all of our printed materials. I am a design student and this is a project that started out as a school project but has now turned into a real business opportunity.
My brand consists of specific colors and fonts that I want to correlate with my other materials. I can provide a brand guideline brochure that I created with details on all company logos, artwork, layouts, colors, etc.
1. Redesign the website - I will work with the freelancer to create a design, providing all current digital logos, designs, etc. The freelancer will then need to product the layout & graphics (optimized), design CSS, and styles.
2. I would like all buttons, links, and artwork to have a consistent “brand” look
3. All pages and checkout process should have consistent “brand” look
4. Redesign the confirmation email have consistent “brand” look
5. Any other standard pages in the template to have the consistent “brand” look
4 freelancers are bidding on average $762 for this job
Hi, We have throughly read your requirements and believe that we can deliver exceptional results. We hope you will consider using our services. Best Regards,