Create Amazon Store and then create web feed to export products from custom ecommerce website to Froogle and Amazon Store
This project was awarded to mohanchauhan for $824 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Our custom ecommerce website, [url removed, login to view] , sells custom computers. Because there are so many parts to customize, there is virtually no limit to how many combinations of computers a customer can select. You can view an example of the configurator which we use by visiting [url removed, login to view]
As you can see, this website is great for providing customers with a customized purchasing experience, however for websites which sell static products (little or no customization) like Amazon and Froogle, it is difficult to sell custom products. As a solution, I would like to be able to create static products and then export them to Amazon Store / Froogle via web feed with the simple touch of a button. To do this, we will use the website's "load order information page," located at [url removed, login to view] (type in, for example, order number 100001194). After typing in the sample number and clicking the submit button on this page, you can see that a static product has been loaded and has all most of the basic data you will need to export to Amazon Store and Froogle. I would like a simple button to be added to the back end of the website (we have a custom back end) which permits all of the data on this page to be exported via web feed to Amazon store and Froogle.
Once the data is exported to Amazon Store and Froogle, I want it to show the static product in an aesthetically pleasing way which is designed to make the customer want to purchase the product. This will probably require the creation of an Amazon webstore which is skinned just like my website. At the very least, I will require the creation of a template for Amazon Store / Froogle which is skinned after the original website.
Summary of requirements:
1) Create web feed which exports static products to Froogle / Amazon Store by simply typing in the desired configuration number to export as a static product. This configuration number box and button should be located on the back end.
2) Create template / web store on Froogle and Amazon Store which permits exported products to appear on these sites in an aesthetically pleasing way.
3) Any data which is required for Amazon Store / Froogle but is not included on page [url removed, login to view] must be automatically generated by the feed (for example, UPC number must be auto-generated by feed).
4) Pictures and video of the computer itself and of individual parts, if applicable, must be automatically exported by the feed to the static Amazon Store and Froogle product page.
Example competitor webstores for AMAZON:
Example competitor webstores for FROOGLE:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] Project
Coder is required to back up all work before proceeding. Failure to do so will result in complete forfeiture of all rights to funds.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online