I am a need a freelancer who can create a sophisticated Signature Link Marketplace website. I will like is to incorporate all the factors of buying and selling features with paypal and alertpay integrations. The selling of link will be subscription base, meaning publishers will be able set monthly subscriptions on the different length of how they want to sell their signature space. Captcha feature on register page.
- Update their profile
- Be able to deposit money and redeem them on signature links.
- Track their purchase signature link. ( I will like a link shortener build that can track and specific links. So when the advertiser shortern link is send to the publisher, the advertiser can see all the traffic coming in from that shorten link ). If you have any other ideas on this section, please let me know.
- Be able to describe their signature links and set link durations and prices. ( all this displaced on the marketplace homepage)
- Request min cashout set by admin.
- After creation of account, admin must review and approve it before it goes live.
For the admin section:
-I like to be able to charge percentage fee for publishers
-Ban and un-ban members
-Approve or disapprove members
-Add payment info
This are the main features I want for this new site.. I will like the site to be thoroughly tested and verified that everything works. Also, I will like to the site to be seo optimize and smart coding!
I will like all the necessary admin options needed to operate the site..
15 freelancers are bidding on average $659 for this job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in .NET,PHP and Java in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Greetings!!! We are glad to bid on your project and would be more happy if get a chance to work on the same. Please see PMB for details. Thanks Sonali@TeamUnipixel
Dear Sir/Madam, We have studied your requirement details and we are ready to work on this project. Awaiting to get a reply from your end. Thanks Technoaryans