Create Rating System Search Engine
This project was successfully completed by Indexpage for $1500 USD in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Completed In30 days
Create a search engine that allows users to rate anything with a 5 star system. Allow users to track there complaints, login via Facebook, post to Facebook letting people know they are using the rating system and show what they just rated. Allow business the ability to respond. The site must be quick, and easy. Operate as smoothly and simple as Google (No fancy graphics) I have a dedicated, high bandwidth server available for development. I also have a domain ready for development. I have completed many jobs with perfect feedback, and I pay good bonuses. I have many business and I am looking to develop a good relationship with coders for future endeavors.
Heres what the site must do:
1. Users search (as they type a the word they are searching for starts to appear) Click the word, then rate. Sample: Google
2. Quickly rate something 1-5 stars, by selecting a star. (Quick first and last name + email register is required) user admin panel must be created.
3. Post rating system
4. Add a comment (the comment will go to a page that will be generated as soon as the user rates it) For example: If you rate "Verizon" a webpage titles "Verizon" will be generated and all comments will go there. 10 comments will load at a time (last ten comments will always appear first) users can select to display more comments.
Number of complaints will be listed above the left, number of resolved complaints will be to the right. The owner of the company will be able to adopt the page and handle complaints. Complaints will be resolved and moved to resolved file. The user will have the option to change there star rating after the problems have been resolved.
5. When something is rated, a home page is created. The page must be titled so that is is recognized by Google, it must have complete SEO. IE, it must have a description, meta, keywords, content, alt, and revisit built into code.
6. Code should be built to be compatible with all browser and IOS / MAC / Mobil Ready and must be able to communicate with future application development
7. Facebook login is mandatory. See details above.
8. Site Admin will be able to:
Add ability to delete certain words (bad language)
Reset stats on review
Delete individual comments
Combine multiple ratings of same items
reset passwords?send general email
add a page
Control banners (Banner control advertisement)
Add Google Analytics
See image for attached flowchart on what must appear and general functionality. Site will be modified and grow in functionality later ( IE more work needed)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online