Create a Website That Configures Files Located on a VPS
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $27 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
I'm looking for a website that can connect to a separate VPS (Linux) through FTP (or SSH), and edit configuration files for a Source Game Server (for Team Fortress 2, a Steam-based PC video game).
Here is what the user would do:
1) Open the website
2) Make a selection between different types of servers.
3) Fill in a form. It will contain things like Name, Player Limit, etc. Their entries will change the text in a [url removed, login to view] file
4) Have the option to upload their own files. This way they can upload their own [url removed, login to view], and other files to replace the ones already in the server.
5) Fill in another form, with info such as the amount of time the user is renting the server for. This info should automatically update the price they are paying.
6) Pay the amount through PayPal
7) The server should be updated/edited to the user's information
8) The server information should be given to the user on the screen and emailed to them.
9) The server should not be listed as "RESERVED" during the duration of time that the user rented the server. After their time has finished, the server should automatically appear as available to rent afterwards.
-Check customer's history
-Check recent orders
-Be password protected
-Add/remove servers from the list
-Standard admin panel configs
Who I am looking to hire:
-Fluent in English (easy to understand, and can comprehend what I am saying easily)
-Has background in working with Linux VPS/servers and Web Development
-Can provide a simple but sleek design for the website, so it looks well formatted.
-Can finish the project on time, without delays.
I will pay for hosting, domain, and VPS. You just need to make the script, database, etc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online