Create a WordPress site - 10 - 12 pages
This project received 92 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $248 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We're looking for a developer to help set up a new WordPress site. It will have about 10-12 pages. The WordPress account is already set up and the theme is already installed. We will provide developer with credentials to log into our WordPress site. The developer will make edits as necessary, which includes adding pages, posts, finding appropriate images, and editing theme files, among other things. Developer is free to download any additional plugins as necessary. The theme to the site is below.
[url removed, login to view]
Also, the content for the site will come from an existing site, which we've provided some screen shots in the attachment. This existing site is very simple with not a lot of content.
Although the general requirement is to build the new site using all content from the old site and make it look as nice as possible with the selected theme, here are the major items:
1. You must keep track of which files that were edited in the Appearance-->Editor section and let us know which files were edited at the conclusion of the project. You do not need to keep track of each individual code change; just the files.
2. Must find appropriate photos as placeholders for the site especially in the home page.
3. Use the same color scheme as the template site above.
4. Must create a nice staff page for four people that includes a name, photo, and basic details.
5. Must add a contact us form to the home page using any plugin you wish as long as it fits the design of the site. Contact us form must send an email with field values.
6. Copy the images from the current site in the locations page (shown in the bottom right corner of the attached file) and put that as part of the location page in the new site.
7. Add 3 sample blog posts with photos.
8. Finally, we will be providing a layout for the home page.
Freelancer must have experience with working with WordPress. This is a responsive theme, so any edits must not break the responsiveness of the site.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online