Create an [url removed, login to view] data entry form for company information
This project was awarded to Nirmal2006 for $250 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
A data entry / editing form needs to be created for entering company registration information.
This will include most of the information in the attached document.
Specific requirements include:
* Must be in C# [url removed, login to view]
* A SQL server database schema will be provided
* A partially completed visual studio 2010 project will be provided. You will need to update that to include a new form to enter company information.
* Each company can have multiple directors to be entered who may nor may not be a shareholder.
* Each company can have multiple shareholders.
* The number and value of shares held by each shareholder must be entered.
* Various other company information as per the attached form
* If the company is marked as Complete then the form will set all fields to read only
* Database reading / writing will be done by an object relational mapping software
A trial version can be downloaded from [url removed, login to view] for this purpose.
* The visual studio project files provided will already have the tables mapped to object classes so you will easily see how Telerik ORM communicates with database.
* Form should use AJAX when reading from database so that whole pages does not refresh when accessing lookup / reference tables etc
* Form should validate all data entered by the user
* Where a director is also a shareholder, it should pre-populate name/address etc in the shareholder part of the form.
* A Preview screen should be provided when all information is entered, so that the user can see all data entered in plain text layout. This will have a Confirm Submission which will save the company. It will also have an Edit button which sends user back to make changes to the company prior to submission.
* After your own testing is complete, code will be provided to us for our testing. You will then need to make any required adjustments for usability, data validation and visual appearance.
* All intelectual property in the code is retained by us.
Please contact us with any questions you may have prior to bidding. Thanks.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online