Create an online database in a WordPress website to manage memberships
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Please read the description as I will not consider people who obviously didn't read it entirely.
Our club needs a new way to manage memberships. Since we are already running a website using WordPress, and since some (not all) members register with it, we think creating an online database for us to manage everything will be way easier. Please note that we do not want someone to install a plugin, we know them. We are currently using FileMaker Pro and we would like a solution as easy and user-friendly as this, but online.
What we want:
We want a user-friendly restricted area where we could manage our club (members, sales). As I already mentioned, some members register online (they pay with PayPal and send us a form with all their information), so if those members could be automatically added to the database, that would be great. Obviously, there will also be a simple way to add members manually because some use the old paper.
What we need:
1. A restricted and 100% secure area where everything will be stored
2. Something user-friendly
3. All date MUST be in FRENCH, I can help you for that
4. The ability to add members automatically (those who register and pay online)
5. The ability to add members manually (those who register by paper)
6. E-mail reminders sent before membership ends (each member has a specific due date)
7. The ability to manage sales (only members buy from us) and accounting as well
If you are French, or fluent in French, please state it.
All other details will be discussed in private. If you have questions or advice, please do not hesitate.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online