Create a website to allow recruiters to search for, find and contact candidates for job offers
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 40
I am looking for a talented freelancer to create a website from scratch. As I will have a separate project for the site design, this project does not include anything design-related (as you'll see in the mockups).
The website is a simple tool that will be used by recruiters to find candidates for job offers. I have built a crawler that collects public information around the internet about people displayed on linkedin and its french equivalent, viadeo. For each job offer, the recruiter will be able to search and navigate through the collected data, select and contact those people through our website's messenging system.
It consists of roughly 6 screens:
- a login screen (basic authentication + linkedin/viadeo API authentication)
- a simple dashboard with collected stats
- a screen to manage job offers (basic view/create/update) with a datalist
- a screen to view profiles according to search queries the recruiter will have done. Each profile can be saved, favourited, annotated. Selected profiles can also be viewed in a datalist.
- a screen to manage in-app messages sent and received.
- a basic screen to manage user preferences
In addition, I'm also expecting you to produce the following:
- a mailing job that will run as a background task, sending out email as required.
- a database backup job that will back up the db every day
- a small administration interface (an auto-generated one is perfect)
- I am running on a tight budget and hoping to stick within the given 250-750 USD range.
- I would like the project to be finished by the end of the year if possible.
- no design required at all. I will create a separate project for that and we will perform the integration ourselves once both projects are complete.
- no surprises: I have written a 30-pages technical specs detailing every screen, every workflow, every field with every validation. The mockups are provided with this initial proposal (nothing fancy as you'll see) For any out-of-the-ordinary components such as searchbar or datalist, I have provided an open-source robust implementation source that you can directly use (even though you are free to do as you wish)
I have trimmed down the full specs to only keep the mockups and some important tech details that you can find here:
[url removed, login to view]
- please ask as many questions as you wish to get further details on the project
- please make a reasonable bid according to the information given above if you feel like you can accomplish the task on budget and on time
- after the initial bid, I will look at your portfolio, previous feedbacks
- I will make a shortlist of about 5-10 freelancers to which I will send the full requirements document.
- if you are part of the shortlist, I ask that you review the requirements document, ask questions and review your price to be as precise as possible
- I will then select the freelancer and award the project.
Feel free to propose to us the language and framework you wish to use.
However I do have a preference for non-exotic and long-tested platforms such as java, ruby, and .net.
Thanks for your interest.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online