Create a website for uploading images
This project was successfully completed by hellocp150 for $133 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
Need someone to build a simple website that allows users to upload images for an app.
- The website should display the current images along with the size (width x height)
- Users will be able to upload replacement images.
- The number of images will vary.
- For each image, the user should be able to upload 3 different sizes (Android, iPhone, and iPhone Retina).
- The information for each image should be stored in a table (settings)
- When users upload images, the file should be renamed to match the description in the settings table
- When users upload files, validate that the file is PNG or JPG (check the extension)
I need you to
- Create a table (MySQL) that stores information about the images as shown in the attached document. If no information is displayed for a particular device, that image does not apply to that device.
- Create a page that displays the images and the image sizes. Show only one version of the image just like it is displayed in the attached document.
- Do not display the filename to the user, just the file type (PNG or JPG) and the text in the description column
- Scale the image if the size does not match what is in the settings table
- Save information about the images that apply to Android to a xml file. The file should include the key name and filename. See the attached [url removed, login to view] file.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online