Creation of German Online Calendar on basis of finalized screenshots
The following project is called „[url removed, login to view]” (English: latest calendar) and offers an online calendar of the years 2012 – 2016 to German visitors.
Users can download a .jpg / .pdf-Version of the calendar and print it out for free. In addition visitors can find information about School holidays (“Schulferien”) and Public Holidays (“Feiertage”) on this site.
The speciality of School / Public Holidays in Germany: The country is divided into 16 states and each has its own regulations in special dates for School and Public Holidays.
So it is necessary to generate at least 16 sub-sites for the School Holidays and 16 sub-sites for the Public Holidays in 2014. With the other subsites the website will have 42 subsides in total.
The language of this website (texts) is German. But you can also finalize the project as English speaker, because you\'ll receive all German texts for the website with English comments and a briefing written in English language ;-)
Status Quo – What’s done so far?
The main concept of this project is finalized. Here are some bullet points to show up the status of the project:
· Design and structure of website is finalized
· Examples for all possible pages are designed (in total 8 different layouts)
· Database with all necessary dates and texts is ready
· Logo is designed
· Codes are ready (Google Analytics, Social Media PlugIns, Ads and Wordpress-Link)
· Detailed briefing is finalized
From concept to website - Your Job
Your job would be the implementation / creation from this “paper-based” concept to the website. The website should be designed like the different layouts. You\'ll find them as screenshots with a detailed briefing and with an extract of the Excel Database in the attachment. Your job would be to assemble all parts to one webpage.
· Development of an interactive online calendar with clickable dates (overlay with more information about the date)
· Adaptation from Excel Database to Web Database
· Adaptation of the “paper” layouts to web layouts
· Integration of Google and Amazon Ads
· Integration of Social PlugIns (Facebook Likebox, Share-Button FB, Google+, Twitter)
· Integration of Google Analytics
· Integration of Feedback page (redirected to E-Mail address)
If you will complete this project, you will receive a detailed briefing and the full-Excel Database with all dates and texts. So you don’t have to research for other information on the internet or write own texts. In addition you will receive all images (logo, flags), codes (AdSense, Amazon, Google Analytics, Social Media PlugIns) and other data (placeholders for downloadable calendar). So you don’t need to do anything else beside of inserting these data into the page, adapt the design of the layouts to the web and generate the final pages from the database.
If you have any questions about this project you can send me a mail via [url removed, login to view] or via mail: [Contact details removed by [url removed, login to view] Administrators which breaches the site Terms and Conditions]
Thanks for your interest!
32 freelancers are bidding on average €667 for this job
Hello, We are Russian-Canadian web development company which has good experience with WordPress. You can check our recent projects on our website http://www.a2design.biz/portfolio_