Credit & Insurance Reference System
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of R9708 ZAR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project BudgetR5250 - R10500 ZAR
Looking for an intuitive and simple solution to assist with the running of a small Credit Reference company that provides vetting services for Insurance Companies, Agro-Industries that offer installment plans to Farmers, and Micro Lending Companies that would not go to the traditional credit reference bureaux.
• Data Quality Guard: automatic data validation and cross-checks during the data load process to ensure consistency across the database;
• Fuzzy Identifier: To allow the bureau to correctly identify customers using the latest technologies such as fuzzy logic (which can be used for fuzzy customer name comparisons), as well as multi-field comparisons to identify customers in countries without standard identification systems.
• Credit Scoring Engine: automated generation of bureau scores with classical scorecards, neural network models, decision tree models, and expert models.
• Visual Business Rules Engine: easy-to-use visual tool to build credit application processing rules; supporting different strategies for different credit institutions and different credit products granting bureau’s attractive financial opportunities through value added services.
• Fraud Barrier: A versatile fraud prevention engine with automatic black list checks, fraud prevention rules, fraud detection scoring, visually customizable validation rules and more.
• Portfolio Supervisor: process your sub-portfolios with credit risk calculations, risk checks, credit account monitoring verifications and generate aggregated portfolio-level reports using OLAP technology.
1. Debtors Tracking: Some insurers have clients who renew their annual insurance based on post-dated cheques paid in up to four months. Such clients need to be tracked so that they can be vetted against the database even if they move to another insurer.
2. Fraudsters List: The list should show particulars of any companies or individuals who have attempted to defraud any insurer. Details of the cases will be highlighted in the Fraud Report which can be printed off the system.
3. Total Loss Claims: In this sub-module, the users should have ability to maintain insured item types (Motor Vehicle, Motor Cycle, Mobile Equipment, Earth Moving Equipment, Real Estate, Goods in Transit etc), record insurance total loss claims e.g. when loss occurred, details of loss, compensation paid, item particulars etc.
4. Batch Upload File processing: This sub-module should allow Insurance companies to compile their Loss Details and submit to the system as a batch file.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online