Crowdfunding Website needs functions completed
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1188 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have a Crowdfunding Website which needs to be completed. The funding system for donations, milestone payment set up and paypal payment options need to be completed. In addition, I require a separate page created called "10 Step Action Plan" which links into milestone payments. Skills in graphic design required. There are some other errors which need to be fixed and other functions which need to be completed. The last Web Developer did not complete the job. I need to work with a competent Web Developer who has good communication skills and will get the job done on time. Payment will not be processed until the job is done. Only bids that quote the full price to have the website and functions completed will be considered. Please find below, the layout of the website. As mentioned, most of this website has been developed already but there are functions that need to be fixed and implemented. The coding required is difficult, please do not bid if you do not have the skills to complete this. This project is best suited for Web Developers who have completed other Crowdfunding Websites. Please contact me if you would like further information and to see the website.
• Standard login system
• Members need to be able to make their own project page
• Mailing system for communication between members and admin
• Account homepage to access overview of projects, news and mail
• Default elements required:
• Large heading for project title
• Description box
• Image slideshow
Funding/donation bar fully functioning and linked in with Paypal, milestone payments and admin page
• Project page should have an advanced/customize tab that allows members to edit the HTML coding of their page to embed additional elements.
• Right click should be disabled on project pages as default to prevent saving of images and text.
• Members should be able upload or embed a video to their project page (Using Youtube API’s (YouTube Direct) or PHPmotion script)
• A blog/Q&A section is needed to allow interaction between visitors and the project creators
• Flash based
• Will have transitioning squares that advertise recent/popular projects
• Top horizontal menu bar that simply displays the sections of the website
- What is “company name”
- Member login
- About Us
- Contact Us
• Will need a structured system that allows members to compile each element listed in the “Project Page” section
*An additional page needs to be created - 10 Step Action Plan and linked in with Milestone Payment system
*Each function coded and website information needs to be able to be accessed and edited on admin page
Please send a message for any further questions, thank you.
Graphic Design, HTML, PHP, Website Design
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online