Custom WebComic software for vBulletin
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $756 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
The intent of our website is a community evolving around WebComics and the ability to allow each and every user to create their own WebComic and allow our site to host their WebComic series for them for free. It will be streamlined with the rest of the site which has articles and a discussion forum, which will be a major focal point of our site along with the WebComic portion.
WebComic Compatibility/Development Requirements:
• Made for vBulletin 4.1 as an Add-on product.
• Independent to allow for future compatibility with no changes to the custom WebComic addon for any future vBulletin 4 releases (within reason).
• Add-on uses the same theme/skin as the site in the event a theme/skin is changed.
• Software/Add-on is owned by me and can do with as I please (use on multiple sites, etc); however developer credits (no contact info) will be allowed as a reminder of who developed the software for me.
Requirements: Add on must be able to integrate properly with vBulletin 4.1 Suite (users, posts, articles etc) and be streamlined between the two. Must be made so that way if vBulletin is upgraded to next version so that the add-on will not be affected in any way. Add-on uses whatever theme the site uses for ease of skinning a new website look.
For full requirements of project please download the word document attached.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online