I need some modifications on my website Gaadens.com.
It's a website the works like Pinterest but is only about gardens and gardening. Although the design is similar to Pinterest, the theme colors are a little uninspiring. I need the site colors tweaked so it looks more like Pinterest.
The script was developed and designed by Pinnect and uses the Yii framework. You will have access to both the script’s code and the site’s admin panel to make the tweaks.
Requirements of this project:
1) Tweak the standard theme colours to make my site look more like Pinterest. This includes the overall look and drop-down menus.
3) Make the top of the header the same depth as the Pinterest header, then add my new GREEN logo to the header & centre it. Whenever the logo is clicked on it should return to the homepage.?
4) Install my logo on the site’s Seed Button bookmarklets & follow buttons for websites.
5) Make sure my “seed” icon appears beside the website’s URL in the browser bar - delete “Powered by Pinnect” in the browser bar.
6) Add my “seed” icon so it replaces the “?” icon. Also add the “”seed” icon to the “add a seed” page (grey color in the same style as the other icons on that page).
7) Add a “Join” & “Login” bar under the homepage header. (same as Pinterest).
8) Create Facebook App ID & Facebook App Secret and Twitter App ID & Twitter App Secret, then set everything up so people can sign-in with those accounts.
9) Change Sign In to Login. Also add a Twitter button beside the Facebook button on Sign In page + increase the size of both logos. Change Facebook and Twitter icons to say “Login with...
10) Add Twitter button beside Facebook button on Sign Up page + increase the size of both logos.
11) Add a “Delete Account” on “My Account” page so that anyone can delete their account with one click. Also add a Twitter button beneath the Facebook button.
12) About page - add a Join button + link to Sign Up page. Also add a screenshot of homepage.
13) Change the color of the comments text so it’s closer to Pinterest.
14) Delete the words “Seeded by”. Replace with the “Seed” icon.
15) At the moment an “Add a comment” panel automatically appears below each image as soon as a user logs into their account. I don’t want this. I want the word “Comment” to appear in the drop down menu when the image is moused over. “Comment” should replace the word “Original” and when “Comment” is clicked on, the comment box should then drop down (like the way Pinterest works).
16) Set up my email account so that it works with the Contact Us page.
17) After someone signs up, I want a message to pop-up telling them to check their email for a confirmation link. Also tell them to check their spam folder in case it’s directed there. I also want you to join the site and check that all of this works properly and you receive the emails.
19) Check that the script is working perfectly and can upload images and videos fast from both URLs and off desktop folders on all types of browsers.
I don’t have a big budget so if that’s a problem please don’t bid.
I will give preference to a designer/website developer, someone who has worked on the Pinnect script or someone familiar with Pinterest.
I will provide screenshots for each of the points outlined and a more detailed explanation of some of the points to whoever is awarded the project.