Daily Deals Website
This project was awarded to UKProsolutions for $1500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Ability for an administrator to create, edit and delete a new Deal. Deals Info:
• Front coupon information:
o Basic coupon photo;
o Price before and after discount (discount rate is calculated automatically);
o Min./max. order. If the limit is reached before the coupon runs out, the deal closes and no-one can buy it anymore;
o Deal opening and end date&time;
• The number of coupons sold;
• Customer interest in deal (how many people clicked on the link)
o If we give, it is shown “Money back warranty” and “Quality Match Guarantee”
• Coupon Inside Information:
o Deal photos (at least 5);
o Deal text;
o Information about business client (info is taken from business customers database);
o Deal Conditions;
o Coupon validity period;
o Product take-back points. Points visualized in map (google maps);
o Business client logo and contacts;
o Facebook share and share via email;
o Facebook like, g +1;
o Facebook commenting module.
Payment methods integration
• Integrate the local payment system that combines all the banks ([url removed, login to view]);
• Integrate two biggest banks modules that lead to their e-banking.
• Deals aggregator: coupons from other group selling websites are published in our website.
o Position in the list is given according to how many clicks they receive (more clicks – higher position).
• Deals filtering by: City, Keyword, Category, Price
• Deals for companies (might be a category);
• Front-page deals are loaded by the visitor location (city);
• The ability to bring up and highlight the desired deal (only deals we publish).
o In newsletters, as well, given the position and highlighting;
• The ability to publish company’s logo on the basic coupon photo.
• The system automatically generates a coupon with unique number in HTML and PDF format.
o The coupon is sent automatically to the buyer by email. If buyer is registered member he gets a link to the coupon in his profile;
o Prompting to share deal information with friends;
• The ability to tag the coupon, so that visitor could get reminder about coupon end time.
• Coupon is sent after payment confirmation;
• When a deal is sold out before the time, it is displayed on the main page, but users cannot buy it anymore;
• Coupons are collected in history- visible are those vouchers, the validity of which has not yet expired. Coupons cannot be bought! - Ability to select certain expired deals to be shown in expired coupons page.
• The ability to sell coupon for a few different prices. Price is chosen in buying process.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online