Ability for an administrator to create, edit and delete a new Deal. Deals Info:
• Front coupon information:
o Basic coupon photo;
o Price before and after discount (discount rate is calculated automatically);
o Min./max. order. If the limit is reached before the coupon runs out, the deal closes and no-one can buy it anymore;
o Deal opening and end date&time;
• The number of coupons sold;
• Customer interest in deal (how many people clicked on the link)
o If we give, it is shown “Money back warranty” and “Quality Match Guarantee”
• Coupon Inside Information:
o Deal photos (at least 5);
o Deal text;
o Information about business client (info is taken from business customers database);
o Deal Conditions;
o Coupon validity period;
o Product take-back points. Points visualized in map (google maps);
o Business client logo and contacts;
o Facebook share and share via email;
o Facebook like, g +1;
o Facebook commenting module.
Payment methods integration
• Integrate the local payment system that combines all the banks ([url removed, login to view]);
• Integrate two biggest banks modules that lead to their e-banking.
• Deals aggregator: coupons from other group selling websites are published in our website.
o Position in the list is given according to how many clicks they receive (more clicks – higher position).
• Deals filtering by: City, Keyword, Category, Price
• Deals for companies (might be a category);
• Front-page deals are loaded by the visitor location (city);
• The ability to bring up and highlight the desired deal (only deals we publish).
o In newsletters, as well, given the position and highlighting;
• The ability to publish company’s logo on the basic coupon photo.
• The system automatically generates a coupon with unique number in HTML and PDF format.
o The coupon is sent automatically to the buyer by email. If buyer is registered member he gets a link to the coupon in his profile;
o Prompting to share deal information with friends;
• The ability to tag the coupon, so that visitor could get reminder about coupon end time.
• Coupon is sent after payment confirmation;
• When a deal is sold out before the time, it is displayed on the main page, but users cannot buy it anymore;
• Coupons are collected in history- visible are those vouchers, the validity of which has not yet expired. Coupons cannot be bought! - Ability to select certain expired deals to be shown in expired coupons page.
• The ability to sell coupon for a few different prices. Price is chosen in buying process.
38 freelancers are bidding on average $1624 for this job
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
We're experts in cloning. can create site as per description provided by you. please refer pmb for portfolio links. Looking forward to serve you. thanks and regards Raj