Database driven Website Design
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $371 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Aim : Design a database driven website
Website feature and details of work to be done :
1. Use Joomla as CMS.
2. Clean and Responsive.
3. Content of the webpage needs to queried in background instead of reloading of complete webpage.
4. User registration and authentication based on email or sms.
5. 5 page website.
6. Navigation of each page is attached or can be queried.
7. Database Design for approximately 10,000 users.
8. Entry per user in Database : 15. (text mostly, only one column for files).
9. Automation for entry to database when email is received with "specific subject" and "from specific user". Eg. All attachments from "" must entered to Table entry for user "ABC" under column "Attachment".
10. Automation script for parsing the data returned (this will be a standard format) by querying a outside link and making those entries in our database table.
11. Host the website on a server and show demo for all functionalities before payment in phases. Server details shall be provided by me.
12. Transfer the code after job is done.
13. Template used should not be a copyrighted one.
14. Additional details can be queried over mail.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online